Development of websites in accordance with modern requirements and capabilities, namely:
- intuitive and dynamic website - the ability to display dynamic graphics (photo gallery with preset effects, video gallery with options for playing videos in different formats (.avi, .mpeg, .mp4, .flv, etc.), as well as embedding modules and plugins for displaying videos from Youtube
- responsive design - ability to automatically resize when displaying the web page on different devices (smartphone, tablet, computer), as well as on different platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, etc.) and browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- dynamic buttons for connection to social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and video channels (YouTube, Vimeo)
- multilingualism - translation of the site into different languages according to the client's wishes and building a module with buttons for quick change of the desired language
- slideshow components for dynamic display of graphics and text
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) process of improving the visibility of a website in search engines through "natural" or unpaid (also called "organic" or "algorithmic") results, which includes optimization of HTML code, structure and texts of the website.
- HTML5 - the latest version of Hypertext Markup Language
- Google fonts
- Botostrap 3 - HTML and CSS based design templates for typography, forms, buttons, tables, navigation, modals, image carousels and more.
Here you can view our portfolio, get acquainted with some of our projects and see good practices in planning and building a website.